Encourage students to acquire life knowledge, academic skills, and leadership qualities through genuine educational quality for attaining exceptional competencies.
Kenana provides contemporary, updated, inclusive standardized curricula that are continuously applied and developed by technology usage comprising the most innovative digital educational features via well-trained, informed, and professional educators, and guaranteed by reliable assessments, dedicated follow-up, sustainable problem solving, and suitable facilities.
The International Schools of Kenana-American Division is keen on delivering students who are:
Learning Fortitude: Lifelong Learners with insatiable passion or learning who are as willing to take risks as seeking to achieve resilience and confidence.
Global Citizenship: Communicators with effective and dynamic strategies and competencies balance their global citizenship with a spirit of honesty and respect that is courageous and relentless.
Innovation: Innovators with continuous eagerness to question, inquire and discover presenting novel, creative, updated solutions for humankind and the world.
Leadership: Leaders with powerful abilities to make initiatives for meaningful changes, endorsed with distinguished composed problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- We believe that education is vital and starts from early childhood and it is a life-long process.
- We believe that each child has a unique personality and should be treated accordingly.
- We believe that it is essential to recruit, develop and retain outstanding personnel.
- We believe that utilizing up-to-date technology is essential to prepare students for the future.
- We believe that the school’s curriculum should help to develop the child as a whole while preparing him for university.
- We believe that effective communication between all school members and parents promotes trust and teamwork.
- Behavioral standards for all that is conducive to teaching and learning.
- High academic standards for all.
- A comprehensive, challenging, and relevant curriculum.
- Effective, engaging instructional strategies.
- Accurate and meaningful assessments.
- A safe and secure learning environment.
- A culture of continuous quality improvement.
- Information technology systems that advance teaching and learning.
- High-performing and inspiring employees committed to professional development.
- Training and lifelong learning.
- Accountability for results.
- Productive community and parental partnerships.