Encourage students acquire life knowledge, academic skills and leadership qualities through genuine educational quality for attaining exceptional competences.
Kenana provides contemporary, updated, inclusive standardized curricula that are continuously applied and developed by technology usage comprising the most innovative digital educational features via well-trained, informed and professional educators, and guaranteed by reliable assessments, dedicated follow up, sustainable problem solving and suitable facilities.
- We believe that education is vital and starts from early childhood and it is a life-long process.
- We believe that each child has a unique personality and should be treated accordingly.
- We believe that it is essential to recruit, develop and retain outstanding personnel.
- We believe that utilizing up-to-date technology is essential to prepare students for the future.
- We believe that the school’s curriculum should help to develop the child as a whole, while prepare him for university.
- We believe that effective communication between all school members and parents promotes trust and teamwork.
- Behavioral standards for all that are conducive to teaching and learning.
- High academic standards for all.
- A comprehensive, challenging, and relevant curriculum.
- Effective, engaging instructional strategies.
- Accurate and meaningful assessments.
- A safe and secure learning environment.
- A culture of continuous quality improvement.
- Information technology systems that advance teaching and learning.
- High-performing and inspiring employees committed to professional development.
- Training and lifelong learning.
- Accountability for results.
- Productive community and parental partnerships.