- We believe that education is vital and starts from early childhood and it is a life-long process.
- We believe that each child has a unique personality and should be treated accordingly.
- We believe that it is essential to recruit, develop and retain outstanding personnel.
- We believe that utilizing up-to-date technology is essential to prepare students for the future.
- We believe that the school’s curriculum should help to develop the child as a whole, while prepare him for university.
- We believe that effective communication between all school members and parents promotes trust and teamwork.
- Behavioral standards for all that are conducive to teaching and learning.
- High academic standards for all.
- A comprehensive, challenging, and relevant curriculum.
- Effective, engaging instructional strategies.
- Accurate and meaningful assessments.
- A safe and secure learning environment.
- A culture of continuous quality improvement.
- Information technology systems that advance teaching and learning.
- High-performing and inspiring employees committed to professional development.
- Training and lifelong learning.
- Accountability for results.
- Productive community and parental partnerships.